I wrote this blog for someone specific....I was asked to offer advice to young Asian Americans. I have always backed independent thinking. Here is what I have to say about professional success: it’s about muc..
The patients filing into Dr. Ronesh Sinha's clinic in Redwood City, Calif., were like nothing he had ever seen...The Silicon Valley techies visiting his office were typically slender Asian Americans in their 30..
We are working to partner with leading Asian professional organizations, including:
• Asian American Multi-Technology Association
• Federal Asian Pacific American Council
• Asian American Journalists Association
• Asian Health Care Leaders Association
• National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
• Asian American Advertising Federation
AsianLife.com Internship Project (Launching in late 2010)
We are committed to empowering the Asian American professional community by cultivating young leaders to help them achieve their career dreams.
We know that internships are invaluable experiences to young Asian Americans, and we also know that they are vastly under-exposed and under-used.
That is why we are excited to introduce the Internship Project on AsianLife.com to build an online platform that facilitates the career development of young Asian professionals. And in the spirit of fostering a global community, not only are we partnering with companies internationally but we are also partnering with the best Asian professional and community organizations in the US.
1. Find unique internships in Asia and the U.S.
1. Gain access to top Asian talent from across the U.S. and Asia to expand into Asian markets.
2. Build your image and show your support for the global Asian community.