At the 13th Annual Asian Diversity Career Exposition, ADI is proud to present our continued partnership with the top universities/colleges in the U.S.! Through this partnership, exhibitors and sponsors hire the very best talent for both their U.S.- and Asia-based opportunities.
Click here for a list of hiring companies attending this event.
- Largest and longest-running Career Expo of its kind in the U.S. with over 1,000 attendees
- Meet face-to-face with hiring companies seeking top Asian and Asian American talent from the best academic institutions in the U.S.
- Get hired at Fortune 500 companies as well as rapidly expanding start-ups in such fields as technology, engineering, marketing, and more
- Gain access to job/career opportunities exclusive to event attendees, and schedule on-site interviews prior to event date
- Speak with companies hiring in Asia
- Annual event to take place in New York City October 10th, 2014, 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm (at the Marriott Marquis)
$10 - Early Bird (ends September 20th)
$20 - Regular
$30 - On-Site
Dress Code: Business/Formal
Currency: All rates are in U.S. Dollar
You may direct any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org