Career Exposition Agenda
Exhibitor Registration: 8:00 am - 10:00 am
Attendee Registration Opens: All Day (opens at 9:00 am)
Career Exposition: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Employer Showcases: (See Below)
Professional Development Workshop: 1:00 pm - 1:50 pm
Resume Critiquing Sessions: 10:00 am - 3:15 pm
Resume Critiquing Sessions
Session 1 Resume Coaches - 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Nisarg Shah, Advisory Services, KPMG LLP
- Caroline Hayes, Career Services Manager, Hult International Business School (Boston)
- Maria Fan, Financial Advisor, Merrill Lynch Wealth Management
- Michael Shao, SPHR, U.S. & Global Human Resources Professional
Session 2 Resume Coaches - 1:00 pm - 3:15 pm
- Roger Jimenez, Co-Founding Partner, Talent Solution Partners (TSP)
- Patricia Shibata, Vice President, Multicultural Practice Lead, McCann Erickson New York
- Ketki Mehta, Director, Management Consulting, KPMG LLP
- Kunal Chande, Senior Associate, Management Consulting, KPMG LLP
11:00 am - 11:50 am -
Career Opportunities at New York Hospital Queens
Don't miss out on this informative session where you will hear from New York Hospital Queens representatives who will discuss career opportunities at the Hospital including requirements for the various positions. You will also learn about the available non-licensed positions.
Presenters: Laurie Cariglio, Recruitment Manager for Patient Care Services & Margaret Moore, Recruiter for Human Resources
12:10 pm - 1:00 pm -
Careers with the U.S. Department of State
Interested in careers with the U.S. Department of State? Do you want to serve your country overseas in an exciting and challenging environment? Please join Diplomat-in-Residence Tom Armbruster as he explains the various career paths in the U.S. Department of State. Mr. Armbruster can discuss foreign service generalist positions, foreign service specialists positions, as well as careers in the civil service.
Presenter: Tom Armbruster, Diplomat-in-Residence, City College of New York
2:00 pm - 2:50 - PSEG: Power to Be Your Best
Public Service Enterprise Group (PSEG) is a publicly traded (NYSE:PEG) diversified energy company headquartered in New Jersey, and one of the ten largest electric companies in the U.S.
- Total assets (2010): $29,909 million
- Total annual revenues (2010): $11,793 million
- Employees: Approximately 10,000
- Awards & Recognition:
- PSE&G is celebrating a decade of Reliability Excellence - in 2011, Public Service Electric and Gas was named America’s Most Reliable Utility for four of the past seven years by PA Consulting, a national industry benchmarking group, and also received the prestigious ReliabilityOne™ Award for the Mid-Atlantic region ten years in a row.
- PSEG was saluted as an international sustainability leader - listed for the second time in the (World) Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI), and four consecutive years to the DJSI North America.
- PSEG was ranked 201 on the 2011 Fortune 500 list.
- In 2010 PSEG won the prestigious EEI Edison Award.
- PSEG celebrated its 100th anniversary in 2003.
- PSEG has paid a dividend annually since 1907
Please join Benjamin Zoe, Assistant Treasurer – Corporate Finance at PSEG, for an informal discussion on PSEG and its four operating companies as well as a discussion about potential career opportunities. Please visit www.pseg.com for more information.