Join us in our continual efforts to provide your company with the best opportunity to recruit, market and reach out to the Asian and Asian American community.
This highly qualified pool of Asian working professionals and college graduates are excited to meet you face to face.
• Find thousands of motivated Asian and Asian American job candidates. 95% are college graduates and over 40% have a master's degree or higher.
• Recruit recent college graduates and graduating students, representing prestigious universities.
• Find working professionals with experience in finance, transportation, defense, retail, government, telecommunications, law, healthcare, pharmaceutical, IT, consumer products, and other industries.
• Meet candidates with a mastery of at least one Asian language, such as Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese.
• Recruit candidates interested in working in Asia.
The sooner you register, the sooner you secure your company's place at one of the most important recruitment events of the year. Your company will receive invaluable exposure to a rapidly growing and lucrative market segment.
• Early Bird Registration for private corporations. Register on or before January 31, 2012 and reserve your company's booth for $2,800.
• Regular Registration for private corporations starting on February 1, 2012 for $3,200.
• Early Bird Registration for Non-Profit Organizations and Government Agencies: Register on or before January 31, 2012 and reserve your company's booth for $1,900.
• Regular Registration for Non-Profit Organizations and Government Agencies starting on February 1, 2012 for $2,200.
Exhibitor Registration price includes:
• 1 10'x10' booth (8' back wall, 3' high side rail drape)
• 1 6' decorated display table
• 2 side chairs
• 1 waste basket
• 1 9''x40'' booth identification sign with company name
• ¼ page black & white company profile in the event program book
• Lunch vouchers for 2-representatives
• 1-month exclusive electronic access to career exposition candidate resumes (starting 1-week prior to event)
• Use of exhibitor interview booths (shared)
• 3-job postings on the asianlife.com job board (beginning 1-month prior to the career exposition, and expiring 1-month after the career exposition)
• 1-yearlong placement (with a link) in the exhibitors' section at asianlife.com
• Electrical and Internet connections are available for additional charges.
An Exhibitor shall have the right to cancel this agreement at any time by written notice to ADI. If notice of cancellation is received by ADI on or before 30 days prior to the event, ADI will refund 50% of the Exhibitor's total exhibition fees. If notice of cancellation is received after that, no refunds will be issued. Any refund amount will be issued approximately 4 weeks after the career exposition's close. ADI reserves the right to resell any exhibition space cancelled by the Exhibitor without incurring any liability to the canceling Exhibitor.
For all inquiries, email email@example.com or call 212-465-8777.