- DALLAS Thoi Nay Magazine (DTN) is a bi-weekly publication that is distributed complimentary to the Dallas/Fort Worth Vietnamese/Asian Community.
- DALLAS Thoi Nay Magazine provide a unique position to bridge family, business, and mainstream, speaking Vietnamese and English, to work together to help improve the community. DALLAS Thoi Nay Magazine seeks to promote and educate the vital role that Vietnamese and Asian Americans play within the American mainstream media and to enhance the overall perception of Vietnamese and Asian American ethnicity. DALLAS Thoi Nay Magazine exists to provide a vital source of new, culture, fashion and communication to the Vietnamese/Asian American community and the American Mainstream.
- DALLAS Thoi Nay Magazine welcomes articles, news, and suggestions relating to the Vietnamese-American community but due to overwhelming volumes, DTN does not guaranteed all letters, articles, or news will be published. DTN reserve the right to publish any articles, letters, or news and may edit items for reasons of space or clarity. Please email us at: email@example.com
- For advertisers, we will do our best to maximize your business to the next level. DALLAS Thoi Nay Magazine will work with you and your business in promoting your services and products to the consumers. Distribution Cities included: Dallas, Garland, Richardson, Plano, Addison, Carrollton, Irving, Forth Worth, Arlington, and more location as we grow.
Please feel free to contact us for questions or advertising needs at:
(214) 868-4673 or email: Anthony_DTN@yahoo.com
Managing Editor - Kiet Chu
General Manager - Anthony Tran
Graphic/Designs - Ramiro G.
Photographer - Jesse Mclean & Andy Hamilton